1, 2+26 positioning range expanded, in addition to the original 2+26 including Xiong'an New District, Xinji City, Dingzhou City, Henan Province, Jiyuan City. Execution area:
2. 50% of steel production capacity is limited to increase in Tianjin and Xingtai, and the proportion of production in other non-key cities is clearly 30%;
3. The production limit measurement standard, in addition to maintaining the production capacity of the blast furnace, increase the requirements for the synchronous shutdown of the supporting sintering, coke oven and other equipment; other task requirements also have specific time nodes, each province and city to complete the task volume target.
4, increase the environmental protection standards to avoid error peaks, organized emissions, unorganized emissions and bulk materials and product transportation, etc. to achieve ultra-low emission requirements can not be wrong peak, but orange and above heavy pollution weather warning period still need to limit production of 50% Only some production processes and links that meet the ultra-low emission requirements are still included in the peak production implementation plan, and differentiated peaks are implemented according to the emission performance level.
On the whole, this year's "2+26" autumn and winter environmental protection production limit, environmental protection expansion, the requirements for more scientific and meticulous, more specific goals, environmental protection is only strong.
The following is a detailed draft for the consultation:
Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei and surrounding areas 2018-2019
Action Plan for Comprehensive Management of Air Pollution in Autumn and Winter
(draft for comments)
First, the overall requirements
The main objectives: Adhere to the steady progress, and promote the continuous improvement of air quality on the basis of consolidating the results of environmental air quality improvement. Complete the air quality improvement target for 2018; from October 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019, the average concentration of fine particulate matter (PM2.5) in Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei and surrounding areas decreased by about 5% year-on-year, and the number of severe and above pollution days was larger than that of the previous year. Reduce by about 5%.
Scope of implementation: Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei and surrounding areas, including Beijing, Tianjin, Shijiazhuang, Tangshan, Handan, Xingtai, Baoding, Zhangzhou, Langfang, Hengshui, Shanxi Province, Taiyuan, Yangquan, Changzhi, Jincheng, Jinan, Shandong Province , Zibo, Jining, Dezhou, Liaocheng, Binzhou, Heze, Henan Zhengzhou, Kaifeng, Anyang, Hebi, Xinxiang, Jiaozuo, Fuyang City (hereinafter referred to as â€œ2+26â€ cities, including Xiongâ€™an New District, Xinji City, Hebei Province, Dingzhou City, Jiyuan City, Henan Province).
Basic idea: adhere to the problem-oriented, based on the industrial structure, energy structure, transportation structure and land use structure optimization and adjustment, to promote clean heating, transfer iron, enterprise upgrades and upgrades as the focus, and consolidate the results of comprehensive improvement of "scattering pollution" enterprises, Grasp the special rectification of diesel trucks, industrial furnaces and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), effectively cope with heavy polluted weather, implement peak-shooting production in autumn and winter, strengthen joint prevention and control of regional joint defense, strictly inspect accountability, and deepen the comprehensive management of air pollution in autumn and winter. action.
Second, the main task
(1) Adjust and optimize the industrial structure.
1. Strictly control the production capacity of the â€œtwo highâ€ industries. All localities have accelerated the completion of the ecological protection red line, the environmental quality bottom line, the use of resources, and the preparation of environmental access lists, and clearly defined the industries, production processes and industrial catalogues that prohibit and restrict development. By the end of December 2018, the cities completed the red line delineation of ecological protection. Heavy polluting enterprises in urban built-up areas should implement classified disposal in a manner such as thorough shutdown, transformation and development, local transformation, and extra-territorial relocation. The relocation of heavy polluting enterprises should focus on the transfer from outside the district. Tangshan, Handan and Anyang cities are not allowed to build or expand projects, and foreign enterprises are prohibited from moving to the area.
Intensified, coking, building materials and other industries to eliminate and reduce the production capacity, included in the capacity-removing enterprises, and also withdrawn from the supporting sintering, coke oven, blast furnace and other equipment. In 2018, Hebei Province's production capacity was reduced by more than 10 million tons, Shanxi Province was reduced by 2.25 million tons, Shandong Province was reduced by 3.55 million tons, and Henan Province was reduced by more than 1.5 million tons. The elimination of 48 sets of 2.94 million kilowatts of coal-fired units was completed in the area. Hebei and Shanxi provinces have fully started the coke ovens with a carbonization chamber height of 4.3 meters and below and a service life of more than 10 years; Hebei, Shandong and Henan provinces have to set a target of 0.4 or so before the end of 2020. With the steel fixed focus program, increase the elimination of independent coking enterprises.
2. Consolidate the results of comprehensive rectification of â€œscattering and pollutionâ€ enterprises. All localities should establish a dynamic management mechanism for â€œscattering and pollutionâ€ enterprises, further improve the â€œdistributed pollutionâ€ enterprise identification standards and rectification requirements, and resolutely put an end to the â€œdistributed pollutionâ€ project construction and the banned â€œscattering and pollutionâ€ enterprises from different places and resurgence. Before the end of September 2018, all localities completed a new round of "disintegration and pollution" enterprise inspection work, and implemented the classification and disposal according to the principle of "first stop and then cure". For the closure of the category of banning, it is necessary to achieve "two breaks and three clears" (cut off industrial water, electricity, remove raw materials, products, production equipment); for the integration of relocation, environmental impact assessment according to law; The implementation of in-depth governance of the advanced enterprises will be put into operation by the relevant departments, and will be open to the public and accept social supervision.
It is necessary to carry out overall rectification of the â€œscattering and pollutionâ€ enterprise clusters, formulate the overall rectification plan and disclose it to the society, simultaneously promote the regional environmental remediation work, and change the â€œdirty and messyâ€ production environment. If the enterprise fails to meet the requirements of the governance standards, the power company will not supply power, and the illegal power supply will be openly accountable.
3. Deepen industrial pollution control. Since October 1, 2018, the special emission limits for thermal pollutants in thermal power, petrochemical, chemical, non-ferrous (without alumina), cement industry and industrial boilers have been strictly implemented, and the upgrading of pollution control facilities in key industries has been promoted. Continue to promote the unorganized emission control of industrial enterprises, implement closed storage, closed transportation, and systematic collection, which will be basically completed by the end of 2018.
Orderly promote the industry's ultra-low emission transformation. Deepen the organized emission control, the emission concentration of particulate matter, sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides of sintering flue gas is not higher than 10, 35, 50 mg/m3 respectively, and other production processes are not higher than 10, 50, 150 mg/m3 respectively; Unorganized emission control, all materials storage, transportation and production workshops should be closed; clean transportation, bulk materials and products are mainly transported by rail, waterway, pipeline, new energy vehicles or vehicles that meet the national standard six emission standards. Start the coke oven body in the built-up area of â€‹â€‹the city and cover and seal the work, and collect and treat the exhaust gas.
It is forbidden to add chemical parks everywhere, and increase the integration and upgrading of development zones, industrial parks and high-tech zones, and reduce pollution in industrial clusters. In accordance with the principle of â€œone district, one heat sourceâ€, we will promote the elimination of scattered coal-fired boilers in the park. Conditional industrial gathering areas will be built with a centralized spraying engineering center, supporting high-efficiency pollution control facilities, and replacing the independent spraying process of enterprises.
4. Accelerate the management of discharge permits. Before the end of December 2018, the cities completed the issuance of ceramic, refractory, and recycled metal industrial discharge permits, and loaded the peak production plan into the sewage discharge permit. In the industry where the discharge permit has been issued, before the end of October 2018, the cities will add the relevant peak production plan requirements to the discharge permit. We will increase enforcement of laws and regulations and penalties in accordance with the regulations, strengthen information disclosure and public supervision, and ensure that pollutant discharge units implement the main responsibilities of certified discharge, discharge according to certificates, and environmental management.
(2) Accelerate the adjustment of the energy structure.
5. Effectively promote clean and warm. Concentrate resources to vigorously promote the management of loose coal. According to the task requirements of the basic completion of life and the replacement of winter heating and loose coal in the plain area before the 2020 heating season, the local government will formulate a three-year implementation plan to determine the annual management tasks, taking into account agricultural greenhouses, livestock houses, etc. Replace work with coal. Adhere to the actual situation, take into account the clean heating and warmth of the winter; adhere to the local conditions, reasonably determine the transformation of the technical route, Yidian electricity, gas, gas, coal, heat, heat; adhere to the key points, the provinces (cities) According to the needs of the scattered coal management tasks in each city, it is necessary to rationally allocate the amount of natural gas to each city, and it is necessary to strictly lean toward the â€œ2+26â€ city; adhere to the fixed demand and the gas reform, and increase the new gas volume according to the annual and heating season. Reasonably determine the number of "coal to gas" households; adhere to the first break and break, for the replacement of gas by coal, electricity by coal, etc., the original heating facilities will not be removed in the absence of gas source power.
According to local reports, before the end of October 2018, â€œ2+26â€ cities had to replace 3.92 million loose coal. Among them, Beijing replaced 150,000 households, and the loose area realized â€œzeroingâ€ of loose coal; Tianjin replaced 400,000 households and strived to complete the treatment of loose coal before the end of October 2019; Hebei replaced 1.64 million households, focusing on accelerating Beijing South, Shijiazhuang City, north of the bulk coal replacement work, and strive to basically complete the "no-loose coal area" in the Beijing-Tianjin Baolang stone plain area before the end of October 2019; Shanxi Province replaced 260,000, Shandong Province replaced 750,000 households, Henan Province replaced 720,000 households. All localities should be promoted as a unit by township or district. In areas where bulk coal replacement is completed, local governments should designate them as high-polluting fuel-free zones; strengthen supervision and inspection, comprehensively ban bulk coal sales outlets, prohibit sales and hoarding, and prevent re-burning of scattered coal in completed areas.
Strictly crack down on the sale of inferior coal and ensure that the quality of coal used in the administrative area is in line with national and local coal quality standards.
6. Carry out comprehensive improvement of boilers. Increase the elimination of coal-fired facilities such as coal-fired small boilers and tea stoves, operating stoves, and grain storage drying equipment (hereinafter referred to as coal-fired boilers). Adhere to local conditions and take measures. Accelerate the construction of centralized heating pipe network, and give priority to the use of cogeneration units and pure condensing units for heating potential to eliminate coal-fired boilers covered by pipe networks. Before the end of December 2018, coal-fired boilers of 35 tons or less per hour were basically eliminated in the administrative areas of Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei, Shandong, and Henan (city); coal burning of 10 tons of steam per hour and below was completely eliminated in the administrative area of â€‹â€‹Shanxi Province. boiler. Beijing eliminated 13 sets of coal-fired boilers and 745 tons of steam to achieve â€œzeroingâ€ of coal-fired boilers; 1360 units and 10,851 tons of steam were eliminated in Hebei Province; 1,332 units and 2,328 tons of steam were eliminated in Shanxi Province; and 16 units and 240 steamed in Shandong Province. Tons; Henan Province eliminated 33 units and 862 steam tons. It is strictly forbidden to carry out inspection work in various places, and it is strictly forbidden to burn chemical waste in the name of burning alcohol-based fuel.
Actively promote the ultra-low emission conversion of coal-fired boilers of 65 tons and above per hour and biomass boilers in urban built-up areas to achieve ultra-low emission levels of coal-fired power plants. Before the end of October 2018, Tianjin, Hebei, Shandong, and Henan provinces (cities) were basically completed.
Accelerate the low-nitrogen reformation of gas-fired boilers. The nitrogen oxide emission concentration after the transformation is not higher than 80 mg/m3, and it is encouraged to be reformed according to 30 mg/m3. Before the end of October 2018, Beijing basically completed the task of low-nitrogen transformation; Tianjin completed 222 sets, 6385 steam tons; Hebei Province completed 353 sets, 8028 steam tons; Shanxi Province completed 17 sets, 100 steam tons; Shandong Province completed 483 sets , 1051 steam tons; Henan Province completed 278 sets, 2220 steam tons.
(3) Actively adjust the transportation structure.
7. Significantly increase the proportion of railway freight. All provinces (cities) shall formulate a three-year action plan for transport structure adjustment, propose an implementation plan for the construction of bulk cargo, container and medium-long-distance cargo transport, iron, iron-water combined transport, and green freight hub, clarify the transportation structure adjustment target, and substantially reduce the amount of cargo road traffic. . Give full play to the existing railway special line transportation capacity, prohibit road transportation when conditions are available; speed up the railway line coherent connection construction, solve the "last mile" problem of cargo transportation; speed up port and electrolytic aluminum, electric power, coking, coal mine, etc. Construction of special railway lines for key industrial and mining enterprises. The new renovation and expansion involves construction projects for bulk materials transportation, and railway special lines should be built simultaneously.
Before the end of December 2018, Tianjin Port, Tangshan Port, Huanghua Port and other ports in the Bohai Sea and Shandong Province ports were all transported by rail, greatly increasing the proportion of railway transportation in the port of Hong Kong; completing the construction of the freight railway line such as Tang Cao, Vigorously increase the coal freight volume of the Zhangtang and Wari railway lines; speed up the promotion of container multimodal transport, and increase the volume of containerized iron and steel combined transport in key ports by more than 10%; and build urban green freight distribution demonstration projects.
8. Speed â€‹â€‹up the upgrading of the ship and ship structure. Each city shall formulate a three-year action plan for upgrading the structure of the vehicle and ship to ensure that the proportion of new energy in the public, sanitation, postal, rental, commuting and light logistics distribution vehicles in the urban built-up area in 2020 and the clean energy vehicles meeting the national six emission standards will reach 80%. . Formulate the national three-emission standard operating diesel trucks and adopt the lean combustion technology and the â€œoil-to-gasâ€ old gas vehicle early phase-out plan. Ships that have been used for more than the useful life are legally prohibited.
Since October 1, 2018, new and updated public transportation, sanitation, postal, rental, commuter, and light logistics and distribution vehicles in urban built-up areas have adopted new energy or clean energy vehicles that meet the national six emission standards; ports, airports, New or replacement vehicles such as railway freight yards mainly use new energy or clean energy vehicles that meet the national six emission standards. Beijing, Tianjin, Shijiazhuang, Taiyuan, Jinan, and Zhengzhou City have formulated a plan to replace all buses in the built-up area before the end of 2020 with new energy vehicles. Since January 1, 2019, Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei, Shandong, and Henan provinces (municipalities) have implemented the National Sixth Emission Standard for Light Vehicles in advance. Before the end of December 2018, Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei, Shanxi, Shandong, and Henan provinces (city) respectively eliminated 30,000 heavy-duty diesel trucks, 10,000 vehicles, 0.56 million vehicles, and 0.17 million vehicles. 0.38 million vehicles and 13,300 vehicles.
(4) Optimize and adjust the land structure.
9. Strengthen the comprehensive management of dust. Strict dust assessment, the average amount of dust in each city should not exceed 9 tons / month Â· square kilometers. Since October 2018, the Ministry of Ecology and Environment has released the results of dust monitoring in each city to the society every month. The provinces (cities) have announced the results of dust monitoring in districts and counties every month.
Strict construction and road dust supervision. Before the end of October 2018, cities will establish a dynamic management list of construction sites. The construction site should be surrounded by construction site enclosures, material stacking, earthwork excavation wet work, road hardening, ingress and exit vehicle cleaning, and muck vehicle closed transportation â€œsix hundred percentâ€. Online monitoring and video surveillance are installed in all construction sites of 5,000 square meters and above, and are networked with relevant local authorities. Various types of long-distance linear projects such as municipal, highway, and water conservancy projects are implemented in sections. All localities should incorporate the prevention and control of dust pollution at construction sites into the â€œcivilized constructionâ€ management scope, establish a dust control responsibility system, and include dust control fees in the project cost; the bad information that the dust management is not in place is included in the construction market credit management system, and the circumstances are serious. Enter the "black list" of the main body of the construction market; if the muck vehicle is not closed, it shall be punished according to the upper limit and the qualification of muck transportation shall be cancelled. Vigorously promote the mechanization of road cleaning and cleaning, and improve the mechanized cleaning rate of roads. By the end of December 2018, the urban built-up area will reach 90%, and the county will reach 70%.
During the heating season (November 15, 2018, March 15th, 2019), all localities should increase the control of construction sites, and formulate plans for the suspension of production of earth and stone operations, house demolition and construction, etc. according to the improvement of environmental air quality. Open and accept social supervision.
10. Promote the comprehensive improvement of open pit mines. In principle, new open pit mine projects are prohibited. Open-pit mines that violate resources and environmental laws and regulations and related planning, pollution of the environment, destruction of ecology, and indiscriminate excavation shall be closed according to law; for open-pit mines where pollution control is not regulated, the production shall be ordered to stop production and rectification, and the rectification shall be completed and accepted by relevant departments. The production can be resumed at the rear, and it is forcibly closed in accordance with the law of refusing to stop production or arbitrarily resume production; for open-pit mines where the main body of responsibility is lost, it is necessary to strengthen the restoration of greening, dust reduction and dust suppression. Comprehensively strengthen the comprehensive management of the waste rock mountain to eliminate spontaneous combustion and smoke.
11. Strictly control the open burning of straw. Strengthen the responsibility of local governments at all levels to ban straw burning, establish a full-coverage grid-based supervision system, make full use of satellite remote sensing and other means to closely monitor the burning of straws everywhere, and strengthen the control of â€œfixed, timed, fixed, and responsibleâ€ in the atmosphere. During the inspection and inspection process, the straw open burning inspection was strengthened. Since September 2018, special inspections on straw burning in the autumn harvest stage were carried out. Adhere to the combination of unblocking and blocking, and promote the comprehensive utilization of straw mechanization and straw feed, base material and energy in accordance with local conditions.
(5) Implementing special actions for pollution control of diesel trucks.
12. Strictly investigate and punish the excessive discharge of motor vehicles. Strengthen the supervision of the source, strengthen the supervision and spot checks on the production, sales and registration of new vehicles. Before the end of December 2018, the provincial (city) sampling rate of locally produced car (machine) type family reached 100%, and the sampling rate of locally sold car (machine) type family reached 80%; Registered diesel vehicles to carry out on-line emission testing, environmental information on-board check-up, and pollution control device inspection to ensure full coverage. Before the end of December 2018, all localities piloted the construction of the display screens of the official website and service hall of the emission inspection agency, and publicized the whole process of diesel vehicle emission inspection and inspection results in real time through high-definition video. By the end of June 2019, the emission inspection agencies were all completed. Cancel local environmental compliance notice and catalog approval.
All cities should form a normalized working mechanism for joint enforcement of public security, ecological environment, transportation and other departments, increase road inspection and investigation, and rely on over-limit overload inspection stations to carry out diesel truck pollution control devices and on-board diagnostic systems (OBD). Supervise random inspection of exhaust emission standards, simultaneous sampling and testing of vehicle fuel, vehicle urea quality and use; centralized parking for logistics parks, cargo distribution centers, industrial enterprises involved in bulk material transportation, bus stations, long-distance passenger stations, etc. Key places, adopt "double random, one open" and other methods to carry out household supervision and sampling. During the autumn and winter, the diesel vehicles in the city road inspection, remote sensing monitoring and household inspection are not less than 90% of the number of locally registered diesel vehicles. All cities and municipalities have established and improved the system of vehicle emission testing and mandatory maintenance (I/M system). Through random sampling, remote monitoring and other means to strengthen the supervision of the emission inspection agencies, to achieve full coverage of the year, severely crack down on fraud, and suspected of the transfer of crime to the judiciary.
Promote deep governance of high-emission vehicles. In accordance with the government guidance, corporate responsibility, and full-process monitoring mode, we will promote the deep treatment of qualified diesel vehicles with low mileage and high residual value, and install remote emission monitoring equipment and precise positioning system to network with the ecological environment department to monitor the fuel tank and urea tank liquid in real time. Bit changes, as well as nitrogen oxides and particulate matter emissions, ensure governance. Conditional cities regularly change taxi three-way catalytic devices.
13. Strengthen the prevention and control of non-road mobile source pollution. Before the end of December 2018, cities should complete non-road mobile machinery surveys, and delineate and publish low-emission control zones. Low-emission control areas, port terminals, and civil aviation general airports prohibit the use of high-emission non-road mobile machinery such as black smoke, and notify the society of areas where smoky areas, ports, and airports appear to be responsible for rectification. The monthly inspection rate of construction machinery used in the low emission control zone is not less than 50%. The illegal acts shall be punished in accordance with the law, and the owners shall be punished consecutively according to law. Accelerate the elimination of old construction machinery and vigorously promote the use of new energy or clean energy for forklifts and tractors.
Promote the preferential use of shore power by vessels on the port, build new terminals to plan, design and build shore power facilities, and accelerate the construction of shore power facilities in existing ports. The promotion of ground power to replace the aircraft auxiliary power unit, the civil aviation airport mainly uses shore power during the aircraft docking.
14. Strengthen the supervision and management of vehicle oil products. Before the end of September 2018, all localities will launch special campaigns against black refueling stations. Establish a normalized management mechanism, implement multi-departmental joint enforcement of business, public security, environmental protection, market supervision, etc., focusing on urban-rural integration, national and provincial roads, enterprise-owned oil depots and logistics fleets, through the use of award-winning reports, random checks and The oil tank oil traces the source and other means to severely crack down on illegal sales of motor oil, and the suspected crime is transferred to the judicial authorities. Once the black refueling station and the black mobile refueling vehicle were discovered, they were resolutely banned to prevent resurgence.
All cities carry out normalization supervision and inspection of refineries, oil storage, fueling (gas) stations and enterprise-owned oil depots to achieve full coverage; from key tanks, construction sites, coastal riverside ports and other key areas, from fuel tanks and urea tanks Samples were taken for random surveillance. The use of marine fuel oil in the ship emission control areas of Tianjin Port, Tangshan Port and Huanghua Port will be used to combat the use of non-compliant fuel.
(6) Implementing special actions for industrial furnace kiln pollution control.
15. Comprehensive investigation of industrial furnaces. All cities should focus on, color, building materials, coking, chemical, etc., involving, casting, ferroalloy, copper, aluminum, lead, zinc smelting and recycling, cement, glass, ceramics, brick, refractory, lime, waterproof building materials , coking, fertilizer, inorganic salt, calcium carbide and other industries, in accordance with the melting furnace, melting furnace, sintering machine (furnace), baking (calcining) furnace, heating furnace, heat treatment furnace, drying furnace (kiln), coke oven, gas generator Waiting for 9 categories, carry out the pull network type investigation. To be closely integrated with the second pollution source census work, a detailed management list will be established by the end of October 2018 to find out the use and emissions of industrial furnaces. For the industrial furnaces and kiln that are not included in the checklist, all of them will be included in the autumn and winter peak production plan, and the production will be suspended.
Formulate the implementation plan for the comprehensive improvement of industrial furnaces and kiln, and propose the rectification requirements according to the principle of â€œeliminating a batch, replacing a batch, and managing a batchâ€, clarifying the time nodes and transformation tasks, and promoting the structural upgrading and pollution reduction of industrial furnaces and kiln.
16. Increase the elimination of industrial furnaces and kiln in backward production capacity. The focus is on industrial furnaces and kiln with low thermal efficiency, open and unclosed, simple and backward equipment, low automation level, scattered layout, small scale, unorganized emissions, and no treatment facilities or treatment facilities.
Before the end of December 2018, the internal combustion type calcium carbide furnace, the internal combustion type hot blast stove, the open furnace of the ferroalloy industry and the submerged arc furnace of 25000kVA or less, the cupola of the casting industry below 5 tons, the shaft furnace of the non-ferrous recycling industry of 2 square meters or less, the side Boilers, blast furnaces, brick and kiln industry kiln and natural drying process production lines, as well as industrial furnaces such as limestone shaft kiln.
Improve regional industry elimination standards, speed up the elimination of step-type sintering machines, sintering machines below 130 square meters, pellet furnaces below 10 square meters, blast furnaces below 1000 cubic meters, converters and electric furnaces below 80 tons; service life of 4.3 meters and below Coke oven for more than 10 years; new dry process cement clinker production line with capacity of 2,000 tons/day or less, cement grinding station of 1 million tons/year, ordinary float glass production line of 500 tons/day or less (excluding ultra-thin , super white, etc., melting area less than 60 square meters daily glass jar melting furnace, less than 40 square meters glassware and thermos bile melting furnace, less than 10 million square meters / year modified asphalt (including self-adhesive) waterproof Coil project, less than 30 million square meters / year gypsum board production line, less than 20,000 tons / year rock (mine) cotton product production line, less than 8000 tons / year glass wool product production line, less than 50,000 tons / year lime production enterprises, less than 150 10,000 square meters / year of building ceramics, and less than 600,000 pieces / year tunnel kiln sanitary ceramics. Accelerate the elimination of a batch of fixed-bed intermittent coal gasifiers in the fertilizer industry.
17. Speed â€‹â€‹up the replacement of clean fuels. For heating furnaces, heat treatment furnaces, drying furnaces (kiln) that use coal, petroleum coke, residual oil, heavy oil, etc. as fuel, increase the use of clean energy such as natural gas and electricity, and use the waste heat of the plant and heat supply of thermal power plants.
Before the end of December 2018, the coal-fired hot blast stove and the industrial coal-fired heating boiler were banned; the non-ferrous industry eliminated the coal-fired drying kiln, the coal-fired reverberatory furnace, the coal-fired lead-smelting pot and the electric lead pan; the basic elimination of cogeneration Coal-fired heating and drying furnace (kiln) within the coverage of heating pipe network; fine desulfurization reform of blast furnace gas and coke oven gas, hydrogen sulfide concentration in gas is less than 20 mg/m3; elimination of fuels with furnace diameter less than 3 m Gas generators; industrial parks that use gas generators in a centralized manner. If they do not have the conditions for switching to natural gas, in principle, a unified clean coal gas-making center should be built. It is forbidden to blend high-sulfur petroleum coke.
18. Implement deep treatment of industrial furnaces. Industrial furnaces and kiln with industrial pollutant discharge standards, strict implementation of relevant industrial emission standards; pollution control of sintering and blast furnace processes in the foundry industry, implemented according to relevant industry standards; other industrial furnaces and kiln that have not yet formulated industry emission standards, according to particulate matter, The emission limits of sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides are not higher than 30, 200, 300 mg/m3 respectively. If the relevant requirements are not met from January 1, 2019, the production will be suspended. Encourage local governments to develop more stringent local emission standards.
Completely eliminate single-gravity sedimentation chambers with simple environmental protection process and poor pollution control effect, cyclone dust collector, multi-tube dust collector, water film dust collector, biological dust reduction and other dust removal facilities, water washing method, simple alkali method, simple ammonia method, biological desulfurization, etc. Desulfurization facilities, wet denitration, microbial methods and other denitration facilities.
(7) Implement special actions for comprehensive management of VOCs.
19. Deeply promote the special rectification of VOCs in key industries. Promote the management of VOCs in key industries in accordance with the principle of separate policies and one-line policy. All provinces (cities) are encouraged to prepare technical guidelines for VOCs pollution control in key industries. Conduct special enforcement actions for VOCs and crack down on illegal sewage disposal. Before the end of October 2018, all localities completed the comprehensive rectification and upgrading of VOCs in the industrial sector and oil storage, transportation and sales, and achieved stable discharge standards. Enterprises that have not completed the reform and transformation shall be suspended from production and rectification according to law, and shall be included in the winter peak production plan.
Beijing will focus on promoting the upgrading and reform of VOCs in the petrochemical, packaging and printing, industrial coating and other industries, comprehensively promote the implementation of the catering industry to achieve standardization and transformation, and complete 61 VOCs governance tasks; Tianjin will focus on promoting petrochemical, plastic, rubber, furniture and other industrial coatings. The comprehensive management of VOCs in packaging, printing and other industries, completed 293 VOCs governance tasks, continued to promote the comprehensive management of catering fumes and the comprehensive management of painting operations in the motor vehicle maintenance industry; Hebei Province focused on petrochemical, coking, pharmaceutical, rubber, plastic, industrial coating The comprehensive management of VOCs in packaging, printing and other industries has completed 640 governance tasks; Shanxi Province has promoted the comprehensive management of VOCs in organic chemicals, coking, rubber products and industrial coating industries, and completed 79 governance tasks; Shandong Province promotes petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals and pesticides. In the industrial coating, packaging and printing industries, the comprehensive management of VOCs has completed 364 governance tasks; Henan Province has promoted the comprehensive management of VOCs in coal chemical, pesticide, pharmaceutical, rubber products, industrial coating and other industries, and completed 144 governance tasks.
20. Strengthen source control. It is forbidden to newly renovate and expand projects for the production and use of solvent-based coatings, inks and adhesives with high VOCs content. Actively promote the use of low (no) VOCs raw and auxiliary materials and products in industries such as industry, construction and auto repair. Since January 1, 2019, the limits of VOCs in the original state of automobile original paint, wood coating, engineering machinery coating and industrial anti-corrosion coating are not higher than 580, 600, 550, 550 g / liter, respectively. Beijing, Tianjin, and Hebei Province (City) strictly enforce the requirements of the â€œConditioning Standards for Volatile Organic Compounds in Architectural Coatings and Adhesivesâ€, and strengthen the quality supervision and testing of architectural coatings and adhesive products; â€œ2+26â€ other cities in the city since 2019 It will be implemented as of January 1 of the year. Actively promote the use of low VOCs in the auto repair industry. Since January 1, 2019, automotive refinish paints have been used in ready-to-use VOCs with a content of no more than 540 g/l. Among them, base paints and topcoats. Not higher than 420 g / liter.
21. Strengthen the control of unorganized emissions of VOCs. Conduct unplanned emission surveys of VOCs in industrial enterprises, including unorganized emissions from processes, leakage from static and dynamic seals, escape from storage and handling, and emissions from wastewater waste slag systems. Before the end of September 2018, the local authorities established a full-caliber list of unorganized emissions of VOCs. By the end of December 2018, the unorganized emission control of VOCs was basically completed.
Strengthen the process of unorganized emission control. VOCs materials should be stored in closed storage tanks or closed containers, and transported in closed or closed containers. Centrifugal and filtration units operate with closed centrifuges, filter presses, etc. The drying unit operates with closed drying equipment and equipment exhausts. The hole discharge VOCs should be collected and treated; the process exhaust gas, the distillation device non-condensable tail gas and other process exhaust, as well as the process vessel replacement gas, purge gas, vacuum exhaust, etc. should be collected and treated.
Full implementation of the Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) system. Leak detection of static and dynamic sealing points such as pumps, compressors, valves, flanges and other connectors, and establish a ledger to record information such as inspection time, instrument readings, repair time, and instrument readings after repair. Before the end of December 2018, the leakage rate of petrochemical equipment and pipeline components was controlled within 3 ,, and the chemical industry completed the first round of LDAR work.
Strengthen the emission control during storage and loading and unloading. Volatile organic liquids with a true vapour pressure greater than or equal to 76.6 kPa should be stored in low pressure tanks or pressure tanks; volatile organic liquids with a true vapour pressure greater than or equal to 5.2 kPa and less than 76.6 kPa. Tanks should be collected using floating roof tanks or VOCs. The fixed top tank of the treatment facility, wherein the inner floating roof tank adopts an efficient sealing method such as an immersion liquid seal and a mechanical shoe seal, and the outer floating top tank adopts a double seal. The loading of organic liquids is done by top immersion or bottom loading, and the loading facility should be equipped with an exhaust gas collection treatment system or a gas phase equilibrium system.
Strengthen the emission control of waste water, waste liquid and waste residue system. The transportation system containing VOCs wastewater should be separated from the ambient air under the conditions of safety permit; the VOCs wastewater treatment facilities should be sealed and vented to the VOCs treatment facility; the wastewater, waste liquid and waste residue should be treated, transferred or stored. The container should be sealed.
22. Promote the upgrading and upgrading of pollution control facilities. Enterprises should select appropriate technical routes based on the air volume, temperature, concentration, composition and working conditions of the exhaust gas to ensure stable discharge. Before the end of October 2018, all localities should carry out a round of law enforcement inspections on pollution control facilities of industrial enterprises VOCs, and severely crack down on market irregularities. For simple treatment processes that cannot achieve stable discharge standards, enterprises should be urged to complete rectification within a time limit. Encourage enterprises to adopt a variety of technology combination processes to improve the efficiency of VOCs governance. Low temperature plasma technology and photocatalysis technology are only suitable for treating low concentration organic waste gas or malodorous gas. The activated carbon adsorption technology should be equipped with a desorption process.
23. Comprehensively promote the management of VOCs for oil storage, transportation and sales. Before the end of October 2018, all gas stations, oil storage tanks, and tank trucks completed oil and gas recovery and treatment, and oil storage and oil and gas recovery automatic monitoring equipment installed at gas stations with annual sales of more than 5,000 tons of gasoline. We will carry out oil and gas recovery and management of crude oil and refined oil terminals and ships, and newly built oil and gas recovery facilities for shipping terminals such as crude oil, gasoline and naphtha. All new oil tankers have oil and gas recovery conditions.
(8) Effectively respond to heavy polluted weather.
24. Strengthen emergency response to heavy polluted weather. Strengthen the construction of provincial forecasting capacity. By the end of December 2018, the provincial forecasting center will realize the 7-day forecasting ability by city. Unify regional emergency warning standards and incorporate regional emergency response measures into urban emergency plans. Establish a rapid emergency response mechanism to ensure that all relevant cities respond quickly and effectively when emergency coordination is initiated. When it is predicted that a large-scale heavy polluted weather will occur in the area, the Ministry of Eco-Environment will notify the early warning information based on the regional consultation results, and each relevant city shall promptly issue an early warning according to the information of the Ministry of Eco-Environment, and initiate emergency response measures according to the corresponding level. Implement regional emergency response.
25. Consolidate emergency measures. Before the end of September 2018, the cities completed the preparation of the emission reduction measures for heavy pollution weather emergency plans, and reported them to the Ministry of Ecology and Environment for the record. In the yellow, orange and red warning levels, the emission reduction ratios of major pollutants such as sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides and particulate matter are not less than 10%, 20% and 30% of the total social discharge, respectively. The emission reduction ratio of VOCs is not lower than 10%, 15% and 20%.
Refine emergency measures to reduce emissions, implement them in all process steps of the enterprise, and implement inventory management. Priority is given to controlling overcapacity industries and increasing regulation and control; prioritizing and controlling high-energy-consumption and high-emission industries; peer-to-peer companies are sorting and classifying and controlling according to pollutant emission performance levels; giving priority to highly polluting enterprises in urban built-up areas and using highly polluting fuels The enterprises have taken measures to stop production and limit production. The enterprise shall formulate the â€œone factory, one policyâ€ implementation plan, prioritize the process links with large pollutant emissions and rapid and safe emission reduction, and publicize the measures for stopping production and production at different emergency levels in the prominent position of the plant and accept social supervision. Innovate the supervision method, actively promote the use of electricity, video surveillance, material balance and other means to verify the implementation of various emergency response measures.
(9) Deeply promote the production and transportation of peaks in industrial enterprises.
26. Implement the peak production of differentiated industrial enterprises. All localities should reduce the emission of pollutants by the production of peaks not less than the new emission of heating, and implement high-emissions production in autumn and winter for high-emission industries such as building materials, coking, casting, non-ferrous metals and chemicals. Before the end of September 2018, the cities completed the development of the peak production plan, and refined the peak production plan to the production line, process and equipment of the enterprise. The benchmark production capacity of the company's peak production was calculated in September 2018.
Implement differentiated management, and strictly prohibit the â€œone size fits allâ€ approach. The performance level of pollution emission in the industry is obviously better than that of other environmental protection benchmark enterprises in the same industry. The production should be limited or not limited; the use of natural gas, electric power, power plant heat or fuelçƒæºçš„é“¸é€ ã€é™¶ç“·ã€ç –ç“¦ã€çŽ»ç’ƒæ£‰ã€çŸ³è†æ¿ã€é˜²æ°´å»ºç‘ææ–™ã€å²©æ£‰ã€çŸ¿ç‰©æ£‰ç‰ä¼ä¸šï¼Œå¯å°‘é™äº§æˆ–ä¸äºˆé™äº§;å±žäºŽã€Šäº§ä¸šç»“æž„è°ƒæ•´æŒ‡å¯¼ç›®å½•ã€‹é™åˆ¶ç±»çš„ï¼Œè¦æé«˜é™äº§æ¯”ä¾‹æˆ–å®žæ–½åœäº§ã€‚ä¼ä¸šæœªæŒ‰æœŸå®Œæˆæ²»ç†æ”¹é€ ä»»åŠ¡çš„ï¼Œçº³å…¥é”™å³°ç”Ÿäº§æ–¹æ¡ˆä¸ï¼Œå®žæ–½åœäº§æ²»ç†ã€‚å¯¹æ¶‰åŠé‡å¤§æ°‘ç”Ÿä¿éšœä¸äºˆé”™å³°ç”Ÿäº§çš„ï¼Œå„åœ°è¦ä¸¥æ ¼å®¡æ ¸ï¼Œåšå†³æœç»ä»¥ä¿éšœæ°‘ç”Ÿä¸ºç”±è§„é¿é”™å³°ç”Ÿäº§è¦æ±‚ï¼Œä¸çº³å…¥é”™å³°ç”Ÿäº§çš„é¡¹ç›®ï¼Œç”±ç›¸å…³çœçº§éƒ¨é—¨ä¸ŠæŠ¥å·¥ä¸šå’Œä¿¡æ¯åŒ–éƒ¨ã€ç”Ÿæ€çŽ¯å¢ƒéƒ¨å¤‡æ¡ˆã€‚
27.ã€ç„¦åŒ–ã€é“¸é€ è¡Œä¸šå®žæ–½éƒ¨åˆ†é”™å³°ç”Ÿäº§ã€‚ In key cities such as Tianjin, Shijiazhuang, Tangshan, Handan, Xingtai and Anyang, the production capacity in the heating season is limited to 50%; the proportion of production in other cities is not less than 30%, and the provincial government plans to formulate implementation plans; Metering, supporting sintering, coke oven and other equipment synchronous stop production, using the actual electricity consumption of the enterprise to verify.ä¼ä¸šæœ‰ç»„ç»‡æŽ’æ”¾ã€æ— ç»„ç»‡æŽ’æ”¾å’Œå¤§å®—ç‰©æ–™åŠäº§å“è¿è¾“å…¨é¢è¾¾åˆ°è¶…ä½ŽæŽ’æ”¾è¦æ±‚çš„ï¼Œå¯ä¸äºˆé”™å³°ï¼Œåœ¨æ©™è‰²åŠä»¥ä¸Šé‡æ±¡æŸ“å¤©æ°”é¢„è¦æœŸé—´é™äº§50%ï¼Œç”±ç›¸å…³çœçº§éƒ¨é—¨ä¸ŠæŠ¥ç”Ÿæ€çŽ¯å¢ƒéƒ¨ã€å·¥ä¸šå’Œä¿¡æ¯åŒ–éƒ¨å¤‡æ¡ˆ;ä»…éƒ¨åˆ†ç”Ÿäº§å·¥åºå’ŒçŽ¯èŠ‚è¾¾åˆ°è¶…ä½ŽæŽ’æ”¾è¦æ±‚çš„ï¼Œä»çº³å…¥é”™å³°ç”Ÿäº§å®žæ–½æ–¹æ¡ˆï¼ŒæŒ‰ç…§æŽ’æ”¾ç»©æ•ˆæ°´å¹³å®žæ–½å·®å¼‚åŒ–é”™å³°ã€‚ç§‹å†¬å£æœŸé—´ï¼Œç„¦åŒ–ä¼ä¸šå‡ºç„¦æ—¶é—´å»¶é•¿è‡³36å°æ—¶ä»¥ä¸Š;ç„¦ç‚‰ç‚‰ä½“åŠ ç½©å°é—ã€é…å¤‡ç„¦ç‚‰çƒŸå›±åºŸæ°”è„±ç¡«è„±ç¡è£…ç½®ä¸”è¾¾åˆ°ç‰¹åˆ«æŽ’æ”¾é™å€¼çš„ï¼Œå¯ä¸äºˆé”™å³°ã€‚é“¸é€ è¡Œä¸šé™¤æ»¡è¶³è¾¾æ ‡æŽ’æ”¾è¦æ±‚çš„ç”µç‚‰ã€å¤©ç„¶æ°”ç‚‰å¤–ï¼Œå…¶ä»–é“¸é€ ç†”ç‚¼è®¾å¤‡(å«é“¸é€ ç”¨ç”Ÿé“é«˜ç‚‰)é‡‡æš–å£å®žæ–½åœäº§ï¼Œç‰¹æ®Šæƒ…å†µç¡®éœ€ç”Ÿäº§çš„ï¼Œåº”æŠ¥åœ°å¸‚çº§äººæ°‘æ”¿åºœæ‰¹å‡†;ç”µç‚‰ã€å¤©ç„¶æ°”ç‚‰åœ¨é»„è‰²åŠä»¥ä¸Šé‡æ±¡æŸ“å¤©æ°”é¢„è¦æœŸé—´åº”åœäº§ã€‚
28.å»ºæè¡Œä¸šå®žæ–½å…¨é¢é”™å³°ç”Ÿäº§ã€‚åŠ å¤§å»ºæè¡Œä¸šé”™å³°ç”Ÿäº§åŠ›åº¦ï¼Œæ°´æ³¥(ä¸å«ç²‰ç£¨ç«™)ã€ç –ç“¦ã€é™¶ç“·ã€çŽ»ç’ƒæ£‰ã€å²©æ£‰ã€çŸ¿ç‰©æ£‰ã€é˜²æ°´å»ºç‘ææ–™ã€çŸ³è†æ¿ç‰å»ºæè¡Œä¸šï¼Œé™¤ç¬¦åˆä¸Šè¿°å·®åˆ«åŒ–é”™å³°ç”Ÿäº§æ¡ä»¶çš„ï¼Œé‡‡æš–å£å…¨éƒ¨å®žæ–½åœäº§ï¼Œæ°´æ³¥ç²‰ç£¨ç«™åœ¨é‡æ±¡æŸ“å¤©æ°”é¢„è¦æœŸé—´åº”å®žæ–½åœäº§ã€‚çŽ»ç’ƒä¼ä¸šåœ¨é»„è‰²åŠä»¥ä¸Šé‡æ±¡æŸ“å¤©æ°”é¢„è¦æœŸé—´ï¼Œè¦é‡‡å–åœäº§ä¿ç‚‰ç‰æ–¹å¼é™äº§ã€‚æ°´æ³¥ç‰è¡Œä¸šæ‰¿æ‹…å±…æ°‘ä¾›æš–ã€ååŒå¤„ç½®åŸŽå¸‚åžƒåœ¾æˆ–å±é™©åºŸç‰©ç‰ä¿æ°‘ç”Ÿä»»åŠ¡çš„ï¼Œè¦æ ¹æ®æ‰¿æ‹…ä»»åŠ¡é‡æ ¸å®šæœ€å¤§å…è®¸ç”Ÿäº§è´Ÿè·ï¼Œåœ¨2018å¹´9æœˆåº•å‰æŠ¥åœ°å¸‚çº§äººæ°‘æ”¿åºœå¤‡æ¡ˆã€‚
29.æœ‰è‰²åŒ–å·¥è¡Œä¸šä¼˜åŒ–ç”Ÿäº§è°ƒæŽ§ã€‚åœ¨é‡‡æš–å£ï¼Œç”µè§£é“äº§èƒ½é™äº§30%ä»¥ä¸Šï¼Œä»¥åœäº§ç”µè§£æ§½çš„æ•°é‡è®¡;æ°§åŒ–é“äº§èƒ½é™äº§30%ï¼Œä»¥ç”Ÿäº§çº¿è®¡;ç‚ç´ äº§èƒ½é™äº§50%ï¼Œä»¥ç”Ÿäº§çº¿è®¡;æœ‰è‰²å†ç”Ÿè¡Œä¸šç†”é“¸å·¥åºé™äº§50%ã€‚ For pharmaceutical companies involved in the production of APIs, VOCs are involved in the VOCs emission process, and the pesticides that use organic solvents in the production process are involved in the VOCs emission process. In the heating season, the production is suspended. In the case of special needs such as people's livelihood, production is required. Approved by the people's government.
30.å®žæ–½å¤§å®—ç‰©æ–™é”™å³°è¿è¾“ã€‚å„åœ°è¦é’ˆå¯¹ã€å»ºæã€ç„¦åŒ–ã€æœ‰è‰²ã€åŒ–å·¥ã€çŸ¿å±±ç‰æ¶‰åŠå¤§å®—ç‰©æ–™è¿è¾“çš„é‡ç‚¹ç”¨è½¦ä¼ä¸šä»¥åŠæ¸¯å£ç å¤´ã€åŸŽå¸‚ç‰©æµé…é€ä¼ä¸šï¼Œåˆ¶å®šé”™å³°è¿è¾“æ–¹æ¡ˆï¼Œçº³å…¥åº”æ€¥é¢„æ¡ˆä¸ï¼Œåœ¨é»„è‰²åŠä»¥ä¸Šé‡æ±¡æŸ“å¤©æ°”é¢„è¦æœŸé—´ï¼ŒåŽŸåˆ™ä¸Šä¸å…è®¸æŸ´æ²¹è´§è½¦è¿›å‡ºåŽ‚åŒº(ä¿è¯å®‰å…¨ç”Ÿäº§è¿è¡Œã€è¿è¾“æ°‘ç”Ÿä¿éšœç‰©èµ„æˆ–ç‰¹æ®Šéœ€æ±‚äº§å“ï¼Œä»¥åŠä¸ºå¤–è´¸è´§ç‰©ã€è¿›å‡ºå¢ƒæ—…å®¢æä¾›æ¸¯å£é›†ç–è¿æœåŠ¡çš„å›½äº”åŠä»¥ä¸ŠæŽ’æ”¾æ ‡å‡†çš„è½¦è¾†é™¤å¤–)ã€‚é‡ç‚¹ä¼ä¸šå’Œå•ä½åœ¨è½¦è¾†å‡ºå…¥å£å®‰è£…è§†é¢‘ç›‘æŽ§ç³»ç»Ÿï¼Œå¹¶ä¿ç•™ç›‘æŽ§è®°å½•ä¸‰ä¸ªæœˆä»¥ä¸Šã€‚
32.åŠ å¼ºæ±¡æŸ“æºè‡ªåŠ¨ç›‘æŽ§ä½“ç³»å»ºè®¾ã€‚2018å¹´10æœˆåº•å‰ï¼Œç”Ÿæ€çŽ¯å¢ƒéƒ¨å‡ºå°VOCsåœ¨çº¿ç›‘æµ‹æŠ€æœ¯è§„èŒƒã€‚å„åœ°è¦ä¸¥æ ¼è½å®žæŽ’æ°”å£é«˜åº¦è¶…è¿‡45ç±³çš„é«˜æž¶æºå®‰è£…è‡ªåŠ¨ç›‘æŽ§è®¾æ–½ã€æ•°æ®ä¼ è¾“æœ‰æ•ˆçŽ‡è¾¾åˆ°90%çš„ç›‘æŽ§è¦æ±‚ï¼Œé€¾æœŸæœªå®‰è£…çš„äºˆä»¥åœäº§æ•´æ²»ã€‚çŸ³åŒ–ã€åŒ–å·¥ã€åŒ…è£…å°åˆ·ã€å·¥ä¸šæ¶‚è£…ç‰VOCsæŽ’æ”¾é‡ç‚¹æºï¼Œçº³å…¥é‡ç‚¹æŽ’æ±¡å•ä½åå½•ï¼Œ2018å¹´10æœˆåº•å‰å®‰è£…åºŸæ°”æŽ’æ”¾è‡ªåŠ¨ç›‘æŽ§è®¾æ–½ã€‚è‡ªåŠ¨ç›‘æŽ§è®¾æ–½è¦ä¸Žç”Ÿæ€çŽ¯å¢ƒä¸»ç®¡éƒ¨é—¨è”ç½‘ã€‚ä¼ä¸šåœ¨æ£å¸¸ç”Ÿäº§ä»¥åŠé™äº§ã€åœäº§ã€æ£€ä¿®ç‰éžæ£å¸¸å·¥å†µä¸‹ï¼Œå‡åº”ä¿è¯è‡ªåŠ¨ç›‘æŽ§è®¾æ–½æ£å¸¸è¿è¡Œå¹¶è”ç½‘ä¼ è¾“æ•°æ®ã€‚å„åœ°å¯¹å‡ºçŽ°æ•°æ®ç¼ºå¤±ã€é•¿æ—¶é—´æŽ‰çº¿ç‰å¼‚å¸¸æƒ…å†µï¼Œè¦åŠæ—¶è¿›è¡Œæ ¸å®žå’Œè°ƒæŸ¥å¤„ç†ã€‚
33.å¼ºåŒ–ç§‘æŠ€æ”¯æ’‘ã€‚ç»§ç»æŽ¨è¿›å®žæ–½å¤§æ°”é‡æ±¡æŸ“æˆå› ä¸Žæ²»ç†æ”»å…³é¡¹ç›®ã€‚2018å¹´9æœˆåº•å‰ï¼Œå„åŸŽå¸‚è¦æ›´æ–°å®ŒæˆPM2.5æºè§£æžå·¥ä½œã€‚æŽ¨å¹¿â€œä¸€å¸‚ä¸€ç–â€é©»ç‚¹è·Ÿè¸ªç ”ç©¶æœºåˆ¶ï¼Œæ·±åŒ–â€œè¾¹ç ”ç©¶ã€è¾¹äº§å‡ºã€è¾¹åº”ç”¨ã€è¾¹åé¦ˆã€è¾¹å®Œå–„â€å·¥ä½œæ¨¡å¼ï¼Œå¯¹ç ”ç©¶å½¢æˆçš„æˆæžœå’Œå…±è¯†ç»„ç»‡ä¸“å®¶ç»Ÿä¸€å¯¹å¤–å‘å£°ã€‚åœ¨é‡æ±¡æŸ“æœŸé—´ï¼Œç»„ç»‡ä¸“å®¶è§£è¯»æ±¡æŸ“æˆå› æœºç†ã€æ±¡æŸ“è¿‡ç¨‹ã€åº”æ€¥æŽªæ–½åŠåº”æ€¥æ•ˆæžœç‰ã€‚
34.åŠ å¤§çŽ¯å¢ƒæ‰§æ³•åŠ›åº¦ã€‚åšæŒé“è…•æ²»æ±¡ï¼Œç»¼åˆè¿ç”¨æŒ‰æ—¥è¿žç»å¤„ç½šã€æŸ¥å°æ‰£æŠ¼ã€é™äº§åœäº§ç‰æ‰‹æ®µä¾æ³•ä»Žä¸¥å¤„ç½šçŽ¯å¢ƒè¿æ³•è¡Œä¸ºï¼Œå¼ºåŒ–æŽ’æ±¡è€…è´£ä»»ã€‚åˆ›æ–°çŽ¯å¢ƒç›‘ç®¡æ–¹å¼ï¼ŒæŽ¨å¹¿â€œåŒéšæœºã€ä¸€å…¬å¼€â€ç‰ç›‘ç®¡ï¼ŒæŽ¨è¿›è”åˆæ‰§æ³•ã€äº¤å‰æ‰§æ³•ã€‚åŠ å¼ºåŒºåŽ¿çº§çŽ¯å¢ƒæ‰§æ³•èƒ½åŠ›å»ºè®¾ã€‚å°†çƒŸæ°”åœ¨çº¿ç›‘æµ‹æ•°æ®ä½œä¸ºæ‰§æ³•ä¾æ®ï¼Œä¸¥è‚ƒæŸ¥å¤„ä¸æ£å¸¸è¿è¡Œè‡ªåŠ¨ç›‘æŽ§è®¾æ–½åŠé€ƒé¿ç›‘ç®¡ç‰è¿æ³•è¡Œä¸ºã€‚åŠ å¼ºå¸‚åœºæ•´é¡¿ï¼Œå¯¹æ²»ç†æ•ˆæžœå·®ã€æŠ€æœ¯æœåŠ¡èƒ½åŠ›å¼±ã€è¿è¥ç®¡ç†æ°´å¹³ä½Žçš„æ²»ç†å•ä½ï¼Œå…¬å¸ƒåå•ï¼Œå®žè¡Œè”åˆæƒ©æˆ’ã€‚
å„åŸŽå¸‚è¦åœ¨2018å¹´9æœˆåº•å‰ï¼Œåˆ¶å®šæœ¬åœ°è½å®žæ–¹æ¡ˆï¼Œåˆ†è§£ç›®æ ‡ä»»åŠ¡ã€‚æŒ‰ç…§ç®¡å‘å±•çš„ç®¡çŽ¯ä¿ã€ç®¡ç”Ÿäº§çš„ç®¡çŽ¯ä¿ã€ç®¡è¡Œä¸šçš„ç®¡çŽ¯ä¿åŽŸåˆ™ï¼Œè¿›ä¸€æ¥ç»†åŒ–åˆ†å·¥ä»»åŠ¡ï¼Œåˆ¶å®šé…å¥—æŽªæ–½ï¼Œè½å®žâ€œä¸€å²—åŒè´£â€ã€‚è¦ç§‘å¦å®‰æŽ’æŒ‡æ ‡è¿›åº¦ï¼Œç¡®ä¿å„é¡¹å·¥ä½œæœ‰åŠ›æœ‰åºå®Œæˆã€‚
æŒç»å¼€å±•å¤§æ°”æ±¡æŸ“é˜²æ²»å¼ºåŒ–ä¸“é¡¹ç£æŸ¥ï¼ŒæŠ½è°ƒå…¨å›½çŽ¯å¢ƒæ‰§æ³•éª¨å¹²äººå‘˜ï¼Œé‡‡å–å®šç‚¹è¿›é©»å’ŒåŽ‹èŒ¬å¼è¿›é©»ã€éšæœºæŠ½æŸ¥ä¸Žâ€œçƒç‚¹ç½‘æ ¼â€ç›¸ç»“åˆçš„æ–¹å¼ï¼Œç¡®ä¿å®žçŽ°å…¨è¦†ç›–ã€‚é‡ç‚¹æ£€æŸ¥å„åœ°åœ¨äº§ä¸šã€èƒ½æºã€è¿è¾“å’Œç”¨åœ°ç»“æž„è°ƒæ•´ä¼˜åŒ–æ–¹é¢è½å®žæƒ…å†µã€å˜åœ¨çš„é—®é¢˜;åœ¨å·¥ä¸šæ±¡æŸ“é˜²æ²»æ–¹é¢ï¼Œä¼ä¸šè¶…æ ‡æŽ’æ”¾ã€è‡ªåŠ¨ç›‘æµ‹æ•°æ®å¼„è™šä½œå‡ã€æ²»æ±¡è®¾æ–½ä¸æ£å¸¸è¿è¡Œã€æœªå®Œæˆææ ‡æ”¹é€ ã€å·¥ä¸šç‚‰çª‘æ²»ç†ä¸åˆ°ä½ã€VOCsä¸“é¡¹æ•´æ²»ä¸è½å®žç‰é—®é¢˜;åœ¨ç»¼åˆæ•´æ²»æ–¹é¢ï¼Œâ€œæ•£ä¹±æ±¡â€ä¼ä¸šæ•´æ²»ã€æ•£ç…¤æ²»ç†ã€ç‡ƒç…¤å°é”…ç‚‰æ·˜æ±°è½å®žä¸åˆ°ä½å’Œæ»ç°å¤ç‡ƒç‰é—®é¢˜;åœ¨ç§»åŠ¨æºæ±¡æŸ“é˜²æ²»æ–¹é¢ï¼ŒæŸ´æ²¹è½¦ç®¡æŽ§ã€å…¬è½¬é“æŽ¨è¿›è½å®žä¸åŠ›ç‰é—®é¢˜;ä»¥åŠæ‰¬å°˜ç®¡æŽ§ä¸åˆ°ä½ã€é”™å³°ç”Ÿäº§æœªæœ‰æ•ˆè½å®žã€é‡æ±¡æŸ“å¤©æ°”åº”å¯¹ä¸åŠ›ç‰é—®é¢˜ã€‚å¯¹å‘çŽ°çš„é—®é¢˜å®žè¡Œâ€œæ‹‰æ¡æŒ‚è´¦â€å¼ç®¡ç†ã€‚
å»ºç«‹ä¸å¤®å¤§æ°”æ±¡æŸ“é˜²æ²»ä¸“é¡¹èµ„é‡‘å®‰æŽ’ä¸Žåœ°æ–¹çŽ¯å¢ƒç©ºæ°”è´¨é‡æ”¹å–„è”åŠ¨æœºåˆ¶ï¼Œè°ƒåŠ¨åœ°æ–¹æ”¿åºœæ²»ç†å¤§æ°”æ±¡æŸ“ç§¯æžæ€§ã€‚ä¸å¤®è´¢æ”¿è¿›ä¸€æ¥åŠ å¤§å¤§æ°”æ±¡æŸ“é˜²æ²»ä¸“é¡¹èµ„é‡‘æ”¯æŒåŠ›åº¦ï¼Œå°†æ¸…æ´å–æš–è¯•ç‚¹åŸŽå¸‚èŒƒå›´æ‰©å±•è‡³â€œ2+26â€åŸŽå¸‚ã€‚åœ°æ–¹å„çº§äººæ°‘æ”¿åºœè¦åŠ å¤§æœ¬çº§å¤§æ°”æ±¡æŸ“é˜²æ²»èµ„é‡‘æ”¯æŒåŠ›åº¦ï¼Œé‡ç‚¹ç”¨äºŽæ•£ç…¤æ²»ç†ã€é«˜æŽ’æ”¾è½¦è¾†æ·˜æ±°å’Œæ”¹é€ ã€å·¥ä¸šæ±¡æŸ“æºæ·±åº¦æ²»ç†ã€ç‡ƒç…¤é”…ç‚‰æ›¿ä»£ã€çŽ¯ä¿èƒ½åŠ›å»ºè®¾ç‰é¢†åŸŸã€‚æ”¯æŒä¾æ³•åˆè§„å¼€å±•å¤§æ°”æ±¡æŸ“é˜²æ²»é¢†åŸŸçš„æ”¿åºœå’Œç¤¾ä¼šèµ„æœ¬åˆä½œ(PPP)é¡¹ç›®å»ºè®¾ã€‚
ä¸å¤®è´¢æ”¿å®‰æŽ’å¤§æ°”æ±¡æŸ“é˜²æ²»ä¸“é¡¹èµ„é‡‘å’Œæ¸…æ´å–æš–è¯•ç‚¹åŸŽå¸‚å¥–åŠ±èµ„é‡‘ä½“çŽ°â€œå¥–ä¼˜ç½šåŠ£â€åŽŸåˆ™ï¼ŒæŒ‰ç…§ç›¸å…³èµ„é‡‘ç®¡ç†åŠžæ³•ï¼Œå¯¹æœªå®Œæˆæœ¬æ–¹æ¡ˆç§‹å†¬å£ç©ºæ°”è´¨é‡æ”¹å–„ç›®æ ‡ï¼Œæˆ–é‡ç‚¹ä»»åŠ¡è¿›å±•ç¼“æ…¢çš„çœä»½ï¼Œæ‰£å‡ç›¸å…³èµ„é‡‘ï¼Œå¯¹å®Œæˆæœ¬æ–¹æ¡ˆç¡®å®šç›®æ ‡çš„åœ°åŒºï¼ŒæŒ‰è§„å®šå¢žåŠ ç›¸å…³èµ„é‡‘å®‰æŽ’äºˆä»¥å¥–åŠ±ã€‚
å®Œå–„ä¸Šç½‘ä¾§å³°è°·åˆ†æ—¶ç”µä»·æ”¿ç–ï¼Œå»¶é•¿é‡‡æš–ç”¨ç”µè°·æ®µæ—¶é•¿è‡³10ä¸ªå°æ—¶ä»¥ä¸Šï¼Œæ”¯æŒå…·å¤‡æ¡ä»¶çš„åœ°åŒºå»ºç«‹é‡‡æš–ç”¨ç”µçš„å¸‚åœºåŒ–ç«žä»·é‡‡è´æœºåˆ¶ï¼Œé‡‡æš–ç”¨ç”µå‚åŠ ç”µåŠ›å¸‚åœºåŒ–äº¤æ˜“è°·æ®µè¾“é…ç”µä»·å‡åŠæ‰§è¡Œã€‚å†œæ‘åœ°åŒºåˆ©ç”¨åœ°çƒèƒ½å‘å±…æ°‘ä¾›æš–(åˆ¶å†·)çš„é¡¹ç›®è¿è¡Œç”µä»·å‚ç…§å±…æ°‘ç”¨ç”µä»·æ ¼æ‰§è¡Œã€‚å‡ºå°æ¸¯å£å’Œæœºåœºå²¸åŸºä¾›ç”µä¼˜æƒ æ”¿ç–ï¼Œé™ä½Žå²¸ç”µè¿è¥å•†ç”¨ç”µæˆæœ¬ã€‚å»ºç«‹é«˜æ±¡æŸ“ã€é«˜è€—èƒ½ã€ä½Žäº§å‡ºä¼ä¸šæ‰§è¡Œå·®åˆ«åŒ–ç”µä»·ã€æ°´ä»·æ”¿ç–çš„åŠ¨æ€è°ƒæ•´æœºåˆ¶ï¼Œå¯¹é™åˆ¶ç±»ã€æ·˜æ±°ç±»ä¼ä¸šå¤§å¹…æé«˜ç”µä»·ï¼Œæ”¯æŒå„åœ°è¿›ä¸€æ¥æé«˜åŠ ä»·å¹…åº¦ã€‚å„åœ°è¦å¥å…¨ä¾›çƒä»·æ ¼æœºåˆ¶ï¼Œåˆç†åˆ¶å®šæ¸…æ´å–æš–ä»·æ ¼ã€‚
æŠ“å¥½å¤©ç„¶æ°”äº§ä¾›å‚¨é”€ä½“ç³»å’Œè°ƒå³°èƒ½åŠ›å»ºè®¾ã€‚åŠ å¿«å¤©æ´¥å¤§æ¸¯æž¢çº½ç«™ã€å—æ°”åŒ—é€ç‰ç®¡ç½‘äº’è”äº’é€šå»ºè®¾ï¼Œç¡®ä¿2018å¹´10æœˆåº•å‰å»ºæˆæŠ•äº§ã€‚åœ°æ–¹æ”¿åºœã€åŸŽé•‡ç‡ƒæ°”ä¼ä¸šå’Œä¸å¯ä¸æ–å¤§ç”¨æˆ·ã€ä¸Šæ¸¸ä¾›æ°”ä¼ä¸šè¦åŠ å¿«å‚¨æ°”è®¾æ–½å»ºè®¾æ¥ä¼ã€‚ä¼˜åŒ–å¤©ç„¶æ°”ä½¿ç”¨æ–¹å‘ï¼Œç¡®ä¿çªå‡ºé‡ç‚¹ï¼Œæ–°å¢žå¤©ç„¶æ°”é‡ä¼˜å…ˆç”¨äºŽåŸŽé•‡å±…æ°‘å’Œå†¬å£å–æš–æ•£ç…¤æ›¿ä»£ï¼Œå®žçŽ°å¢žæ°”å‡ç…¤;ä¸å†æ–°å»ºå¤©ç„¶æ°”çƒç”µè”äº§å’Œå¤©ç„¶æ°”åŒ–å·¥é¡¹ç›®ã€‚å„åœ°è¦å»ºç«‹è°ƒå³°ç”¨æˆ·æ¸…å•ï¼Œå¤¯å®žâ€œåŽ‹éžä¿æ°‘â€åº”æ€¥é¢„æ¡ˆã€‚åœ°æ–¹æ”¿åºœå¯¹â€œç…¤æ”¹ç”µâ€é…å¥—ç”µç½‘å·¥ç¨‹å»ºè®¾åº”ç»™äºˆæ”¯æŒï¼Œç»Ÿç¹åè°ƒâ€œç…¤æ”¹ç”µâ€â€œç…¤æ”¹æ°”â€å»ºè®¾ç”¨åœ°ã€‚
ä¸å¤®ä¼ä¸šè¦åˆ‡å®žæ‹…è´Ÿèµ·ç¤¾ä¼šè´£ä»»ï¼ŒåŠ å¤§æŠ•å…¥ï¼Œç¡®ä¿æ°”æºç”µæºç¨³å®šä¾›åº”ã€‚ä¸çŸ³æ²¹ã€ä¸çŸ³åŒ–ã€ä¸æµ·æ²¹è¦ç§¯æžç¹æŽªå¤©ç„¶æ°”èµ„æºï¼Œé‡ç‚¹å‘äº¬æ´¥å†€åŠå‘¨è¾¹åœ°åŒºå€¾æ–œï¼Œè¦åŠ å¿«ç®¡ç½‘äº’è”äº’é€šå’Œå‚¨æ°”èƒ½åŠ›å»ºè®¾ã€‚å›½å®¶ç”µç½‘å…¬å¸è¦è¿›ä¸€æ¥åŠ å¤§â€œç…¤æ”¹ç”µâ€åŠ›åº¦ï¼Œåœ¨æ¡ä»¶å…·å¤‡çš„åœ°åŒºåŠ å¿«å»ºè®¾ä¸€æ‰¹è¾“å˜ç”µå·¥ç¨‹ï¼Œä¸Žç›¸å…³åŸŽå¸‚ç»Ÿç¹â€œç…¤æ”¹ç”µâ€å·¥ç¨‹è§„åˆ’å’Œå®žæ–½ï¼Œæé«˜ä»¥ç”µä»£ç…¤æ¯”ä¾‹ã€‚
(åäº”)å®žæ–½ä¸¥æ ¼è€ƒæ ¸é—®è´£ã€‚
ä¸¥æ ¼è½å®žç”Ÿæ€çŽ¯å¢ƒä¿æŠ¤â€œå…šæ”¿åŒè´£â€â€œä¸€å²—åŒè´£â€ã€‚é’ˆå¯¹å¤§æ°”æ±¡æŸ“æ²»ç†è´£ä»»ä¸è½å®žã€å·¥ä½œä¸åˆ°ä½ã€æ±¡æŸ“é—®é¢˜çªå‡ºã€ç©ºæ°”è´¨é‡æ¶åŒ–çš„åœ°åŒºï¼Œå¼ºåŒ–ç£å¯Ÿé—®è´£ã€‚åˆ¶å®šé‡åŒ–é—®è´£åŠžæ³•ï¼Œå¯¹é‡ç‚¹æ”»åšä»»åŠ¡å®Œæˆä¸åˆ°ä½ï¼Œæˆ–è€…çŽ¯å¢ƒç©ºæ°”è´¨é‡æ”¹å–„ä¸åˆ°ä½ä¸”æ”¹å–„å¹…åº¦æŽ’åé åŽçš„ï¼Œå®žæ–½é‡åŒ–é—®è´£ã€‚ç»¼åˆè¿ç”¨æŽ’æŸ¥ã€äº¤åŠžã€æ ¸æŸ¥ã€çº¦è°ˆã€ä¸“é¡¹ç£å¯Ÿâ€œäº”æ¥æ³•â€ç›‘ç®¡æœºåˆ¶ï¼ŒåŽ‹å®žåŸºå±‚è´£ä»»ã€‚
äº¬æ´¥å†€åŠå‘¨è¾¹åœ°åŒºå¤§æ°”æ±¡æŸ“é˜²æ²»é¢†å¯¼å°ç»„åŠžå…¬å®¤å¯¹å„åœ°ç©ºæ°”è´¨é‡æ”¹å–„å’Œé‡ç‚¹ä»»åŠ¡è¿›å±•æƒ…å†µè¿›è¡Œæœˆè°ƒåº¦ã€æœˆæŽ’åã€å£è€ƒæ ¸ï¼Œå„åœ°æ¯æœˆ5æ—¥å‰ä¸ŠæŠ¥é‡ç‚¹ä»»åŠ¡è¿›å±•æƒ…å†µ;æ¯æœˆå‘ç©ºæ°”è´¨é‡æ”¹å–„å¹…åº¦è¾¾ä¸åˆ°æ—¶åºè¿›åº¦æˆ–é‡ç‚¹ä»»åŠ¡è¿›å±•ç¼“æ…¢çš„åŸŽå¸‚å’ŒåŒºåŽ¿ä¸‹å‘é¢„è¦é€šçŸ¥å‡½;å¯¹æ¯å£åº¦ç©ºæ°”è´¨é‡æ”¹å–„å¹…åº¦è¾¾ä¸åˆ°ç›®æ ‡ä»»åŠ¡æˆ–é‡ç‚¹ä»»åŠ¡è¿›å±•ç¼“æ…¢æˆ–ç©ºæ°”è´¨é‡æŒ‡æ•°(AQI)æŒç»â€œçˆ†è¡¨â€çš„åŸŽå¸‚å’ŒåŒºåŽ¿ï¼Œå…¬å¼€çº¦è°ˆæ”¿åºœä¸»è¦è´Ÿè´£äºº;å¯¹æœªèƒ½å®Œæˆç»ˆæœŸç©ºæ°”è´¨é‡æ”¹å–„ç›®æ ‡ä»»åŠ¡æˆ–é‡ç‚¹ä»»åŠ¡è¿›å±•ç¼“æ…¢çš„åŸŽå¸‚å’ŒåŒºåŽ¿ï¼Œä¸¥è‚ƒé—®è´£ç›¸å…³è´£ä»»äººï¼Œå®žè¡ŒåŒºåŸŸçŽ¯è¯„é™æ‰¹ã€‚å‘çŽ°ç¯¡æ”¹ã€ä¼ªé€ ç›‘æµ‹æ•°æ®çš„ï¼Œè€ƒæ ¸ç»“æžœç›´æŽ¥è®¤å®šä¸ºä¸åˆæ ¼ï¼Œå¹¶ä¾æ³•ä¾çºªè¿½ç©¶è´£ä»»ã€‚
(åå…)åŠ å¼ºå®£ä¼ æ•™è‚²å’Œä¿¡æ¯å…¬å¼€ã€‚
å„åœ°å»ºç«‹å®£ä¼ å¼•å¯¼æœºåˆ¶ï¼Œå‘å¸ƒæƒå¨ä¿¡æ¯ï¼ŒåŠæ—¶å›žåº”ç¾¤ä¼—å…³å¿ƒçš„çƒç‚¹éš¾ç‚¹é—®é¢˜ã€‚å½“é¢„æµ‹å°†å‡ºçŽ°é‡æ±¡æŸ“å¤©æ°”æ—¶ï¼Œå„åœ°é€šè¿‡å½“åœ°ä¸»æµåª’ä½“å’Œæ–°åª’ä½“ï¼ŒåŠæ—¶å‘å¸ƒé¢„è¦é¢„æŠ¥ä¿¡æ¯ï¼Œæé†’å…¬ä¼—åšå¥½å¥åº·é˜²æŠ¤;ä¸»åŠ¨å‘å…¬ä¼—ä»‹ç»é‡æ±¡æŸ“å¤©æ°”è¿‡ç¨‹ã€æŒç»æ—¶é—´ã€å½±å“èŒƒå›´ã€æ±¡æŸ“æˆå› ï¼Œç»„ç»‡å„æœ‰å…³éƒ¨é—¨ç§¯æžå®£ä¼ é‡‡å–çš„åº”å¯¹æŽªæ–½ï¼Œæ»¡è¶³å…¬ä¼—çŸ¥æƒ…æƒã€‚è¦ç¡®ä¿ç»Ÿä¸€å£å¾„ï¼Œé¿å…å¤šæ¸ é“å‘å£°ã€‚
Based on most advanced machining technology and manufacture equipment, we are offering post machining of plastics service in tune with highest standards. We understand engineering plastics, and we are highly renowned for rich industrial experience. Therefore, we are able to cater to your discerning machining needs in either trial orders or mass production.
Additionally, we are equipped with various machines such as 7 CNC machining centers, 4 CNC lathes, 1 manually controlled lathes, 2 drilling machines, 3 grinding machines, 3 cutting machines and 2 carving machine.
* CNC engraving machine, for cutting,carving a variety of insulation materials.
* Laser cutting machine, for acrylics mostly .
* Sawing machine, for cutting all kinds of plastic and insulation products..
1.Bending & Gluing
2.CNC Routing & Machining
3.CNC Saw Cutting
4.Drilling and Tapping
Available Processing Materials:
Bakelite Products Processing, Plastic Products Processing, Processing Product, Laminates Processing Product
SHENZHEN XIONGYIHUA PLASTIC INSULATION LTD , https://www.xyhplastic.com