There are various types of colored glass, and their use is also very extensive. Moreover, colored glass can play the role of sterilization, disinfection, and deodorizing sunlight in buildings in urban residential areas. It is worth noting that these colored colored heat-absorbing glass is half-empty. Therefore, colored glass must be used with caution in home decoration. It has many advantages. The following small series introduces the composition of colored glass and the selection of colored glass.
Composition of colored glass
Colored glass is added with a common glass colorant, such as adding MnO2 to purple; CoO, Co2O3 firing purple; FeO, K2Cr2O7 firing green; CdS, Fe2O3, SB2S3, firing yellow; AuCl3, Cu2O firing red; CuO, The mixture of MnO2, CoO, and Fe3O4 was burned black; CaF2 and SnO2 were burnt milky white. Colloidal colorants such as gold, silver, copper, selenium, sulfur, etc., colloidal Auâ€”red, and colloidal Agâ€”yellow suspend tiny particles in the glass to color the glass.
Harm of colored glass
1, the poor transparency of colored glass, at least half of the sun should be disinfected, sterilization, deodorant effect.
2. In the summer, many families will install screens. The transmissivity of the screens is about 70%. If they are equipped with colored glass, the light transmittance will be only 35%, which will affect the indoor lighting requirements.
3. The light that people see every day is synthesized by seven colors of light, infrared, and ultraviolet light. When sunlight passes through ordinary glass, people receive full-color light, and colored glass does not. For example, when sunlight passes through a sapphire blue glass, red light and orange light â€œcomplementaryâ€ with blue light will be absorbed by the glass, leaving only short-wavelength light, resulting in color distortion of the object and long-term living in such an environment. Will seriously affect people's visual resolution, and even cause mental change and character distortion. It is particularly harmful to young children who are in a period of growth and development because their retina is not stimulated by full-color light and it is very easy to cause incomplete vision development.
Colored glass selection considerations
1. Colored glass belongs to the category of special glass, which is called endothermic glass and usually blocks about 50% of sunlight radiation. For example, a 6 mm thick blue glass can only penetrate 50% of the solar radiation; a brown, bronze heat absorbing glass can only penetrate 26% of the sunlight. Therefore, the heat-absorbing glass is suitable for building doors, windows or exterior walls and trains, automobiles, ships or windshields in hot areas where lighting and heat insulation are required. In this way, both the heat insulation and the anti-glare effect, but also create a beautiful cool atmosphere. However, in urban residential buildings, sunlight that can sterilize, sterilize and deodorize is blocked by these colored heat-absorbing glass. This is actually worth the candle.
2. During the renovation, it was found that some households even closed the balcony with colored heat-absorbing glass. This balcony is the only place where you can talk to nature without having to go downstairs and receive the gift of nature. The balcony that is good for the elderly and infants and young children should not be closed, and it cannot be decorated with colored glass. If people live in a low light environment such as blue-gray or brown for a long period of time, the quality of indoor sight will inevitably decrease, which will make people feel physically and mentally exhausted. Rest will not be enough and will have adverse effects on health.
3. Adding coloring agents to raw materials, ie various metal oxides, can be made into transparent glass with red, green, yellow, blue, gray and other colors. On the side of a flat glass of a certain shape, a colored glaze is sprayed and baked to make a transparent glass, also known as a decorative glass. This kind of glass has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, anti-erosion, easy cleaning and patterning, and is suitable for surface decoration of anti-corrosion, anti-fouling and beautification requiring higher parts.
4, but in the residential area can play sterilization, disinfection, deodorant effect of the sun, blocked by these colored heat-absorbing glass is not desirable. Moreover, long-term living in low-light environments such as blue-gray, brown, etc., the quality of indoor sight will inevitably decline, which will have adverse effects on health.
Editor's summary: The ingredients of tinted glass and the selection of colored glass have been introduced here, and I hope to be helpful to everyone. If you want to know more about yourself, you can follow the information on this site.
House Renovation Precautions Home Renovation Precautions Renovation Notices Renovation Precautions Premises to Pay Attention to the Components of Colored Glass
Our aluminum alloy Emergency Restoration Tower has different structures. The LTQ110S type is designed with single-leg structure, while the rest types possess the portal-framed structure. Moreover, the 220kV portal-framed tower can also assemble the 110kV portal-framed type or 110kV single-leg type.
And our Aluminum Alloy Crossing Structure is fitted with the 04171 crossing structure backward installation lifter that needs to be purchased additionally.
Emergency Restoration Tower, Aluminum Alloy Crossing Structure
NINGBO MARSHINE POWER TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. , https://www.marshine-power.com