- Model NO.: A type / Narrow Pore Silica Gel
- Drying Method: Static Drying
- Sorbent: Silica Gel
- Many Color: Crystal, White, Transporant
- Trademark: OEM OR OUR BAG WITH OUR BRAND.
- Specification: 0.5-1.5mm; 0.5-1mm; 2-4mm; 2-5mm; 4-8mm.
- HS Code: 28112210
- Shape: Lumpy and Ball Type
- Kind: Silica-Gel Desiccant
- Desiccant: Chemical Desiccant
- Loading Port: Qingdao, Tianjin, or Other China Main Port
- Transport Package: 25kg, 500kg or According to Request
- Origin: China
A type silica gel is also called fine-pored silica gel, this is a nature products, the main components is SiO2, it is semi-transparent in appearance. During used, the silica gel can absorb moisture immediately and effective.
Transparent or translucent glass - like pellet or lump.
Average pore diameter: 2.0-30. Nm
Specific Surface Area: 650-800/g
Pore volum: 0.35-0.45ml/g
Specific heat: 0.92KJ/kg. Âº C
Thermal conductivity: 0.63 KJ/m. H. Âº C
Size: 0.5-1.5mm; 0.5-1mm; 2-4mm; 2-5mm; 4-8mm.
Packing & Shipmeng:
25kg per bag; 500kgs per bag.
Note: The moisture content, packing and size may be customized per your specific requirements.
|Narrow Pore Silica Gel ( A type)|
|Superior class||First class||Qualified class|
|RH=20%, % â‰¥||8.0||7.0||6.0||11.2|
|RH=50%, % â‰¥||20.0||19.0||18.0||29.2|
|RH=90%, % â‰¥||30.0||29.0||28.0||37.6|
|Loss on heatingÂ % â‰¤||2.0||4.0||6.0||1.0|
|Specific resistance Î© .cm â‰¥||3000||--||--||5600|
|Content of SiO2 % â‰¥||98||--||--||98.5|
|Qualified ratio of Spherical granules % â‰¥||82||--||--||90|
|Bulk density g/L||Negotiation||780|
|Note: Qualified ratio of spherical granules is only applicable to fine - pored silica gel|
Inorganic salt is a mineral nutrient in body and food. Most Inorganic Salts in cells exist in the form of ions and are composed of organic matter and inorganic compound. The human body has found more than 20 essential inorganic salts, accounting for about 4 / 5 of the weight of the human body. There are seven kinds of calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, chlorine, magnesium and sulfur, and the daily dietary requirement is above 100mg, which is called constant element. With the development of modern analytical technology, iron, iodine, copper, zinc, manganese and cobalt were found by atomic absorption spectrometry, neutron activation, plasma emission spectrometry and other trace analytical methods. Molybdenum, selenium, chromium, nickel, silicon, fluorine, vanadium and other elements are also necessary, daily dietary requirements of Î¼ g~mg called trace elements.
The Inorganic salt can be summarized as four main aspects:
1. Inorganic salts are important to the structure of tissues and cells. Hard tissues, such as bones and teeth, are mostly composed of calcium, phosphorus and magnesium, while soft tissues contain more potassium. Inorganic salt ions in body fluid regulate membrane permeability, control water, maintain normal osmotic pressure and acid-base balance, help transport common elements to the whole body, participate in nerve activity and muscle contraction, etc.
3. Due to metabolism, a certain amount of inorganic salt is excreted from the body every day and must be supplemented by diet. Inorganic salt metabolism can be determined by analyzing concentrations in blood, hair, urine, or tissue. The role of inorganic salts in the human body is interrelated.
4. Inorganic salt is to maintain acid-base balance in cells, regulate osmotic pressure, and maintain cell morphology and function. For example: calcium and potassium ions in the blood.
5.Inorganic salt Is to maintain the life of the organism. For example, magnesium ion is the activator of ATPase and chloride ion is the activator of saliva enzyme.
Inorganic salt Cautions:
Just keep Inorganic salt in the constant temperature
Inorganic Salts,Hydrochloride Salt,Sulfate Salt,Inorganic Chemicals Salts
Shenyu Energy (Shandong) Development Co. Ltd , http://www.zgshenyu.com