Acceptance of hardware materials
Hardware is divided into general hardware and special hardware according to the function. Ordinary hardware is divided into hinge rails, decorative handles, and decorative locks according to the setting method. Special hardware is divided into bathroom hardware and kitchen pendant according to the setting method.
Hardware purchase tips
(1) Joints, slides and locks with good sealing performance should be selected. It is flexible and convenient to open and close and pull several times during purchase.
(2) It is advisable to choose a lock with good flexibility. When you purchase, you can insert the key a few times to see if it is not smooth, and whether the switch is screwed up is not cheap.
(3) Select all kinds of decorative hardware with good appearance and performance. When purchasing, it is mainly to see if the appearance is defective, how the gloss is applied, and whether the hand feels smooth.
(4) The weight of one hand is the same as that of the product, and the product with heavy weight is relatively good.
Today, sliding doors have been increasingly used in everyday life. High-quality hardware is the "life" of sliding doors, but inferior products will give consumers unsatisfactory shortcomings. Here's a look at how to choose the sliding door hardware.
(1) High-quality sliding door hardware is mainly reflected in the design and manufacturing level of its pulley system and the matching track design. The bearings used to manufacture the pulleys must be multi-layer composite structural bearings, the outermost layer is a high-strength wear-resistant nylon bushing, and the nylon surface must be very smooth and cannot have prismatic projections; the inner ball cage is also high-strength. The nylon structure reduces friction and enhances the lubrication performance of the bearing; the bearing structure of the bearing is steel structure, which can effectively reduce the noise during the sliding process of the pulley and can lubricate the pulley.
(2) The track matched with the pulley is also crucial for the use of the sliding door. The track for the sliding door generally has two types of cold-rolled steel track and aluminum alloy track. Users generally think that the steel track is more durable than the aluminum alloy track, and the thicker the wall of the track, the better, but it is not entirely true. High-quality sliding door hardware is embodied in the perfect combination of track and pulley, rather than a simple part, so users should not pay attention to the thickness of the track wall. The track must be perfectly matched to the pulley, followed by the material problem. In general, imported materials should be superior to domestic materials.
(3) It should not be confused by the coating on the surface of the aluminum alloy. Unreasonable plating can only destroy the smoothness of the track surface, so do not think that the deeper the plating on the track surface, the better, it may be counterproductive.
Concerned about surprises
Label: How to check hardware
Previous: The selection skills of all kinds of hardware are revealed. Next: Buying hardware accessories should be of High quality.
CCSN POWER GENERATION INC.(Engine is a subsidiary of CCSN) , https://www.ccsnengine.com