All offices of the agency, all units belonging to:
We will issue you the "Implementation Plan for the Pollution Prevention and Control Work of Hubei Province Development and Reform Commission (Hubei Energy Bureau)", please implement it carefully.
Hubei Provincial Development and Reform Commission Office
July 26, 2018
Hubei Provincial Development and Reform Commission (Hubei Energy Bureau) pollution
Implementation plan for prevention and control
In order to implement the spirit of Xipingâ€™s ecological civilization and the â€œOpinions of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council on Strengthening Ecological Environment Protection and Resolutely Fighting Pollution Prevention and Controlâ€, according to the â€œWork Plan for Pollution Prevention and Control in Hubei Provinceâ€ and the Office of the Provincial Pollution Prevention and Control Command In order to help win the battle against pollution prevention and control, and to coordinate the work function of the Provincial Development and Reform Commission (the Provincial Energy Administration), the following implementation plan was formulated to ensure that the Hubei Province Pollution Prevention and Control Work Hardening Plan and the 2018 Key Work Roadmap Notice.
First, the work target
The overall goal: By 2020, the province's industry will be further upgraded, the industrial layout will become more reasonable; the energy consumption structure will be further optimized, the energy utilization efficiency will be gradually improved; the pollution prevention and control will be further strengthened, and the environmental quality will continue to improve; the green development level of the Yangtze River Economic Belt will be further enhanced. High quality development is progressing steadily.
2018: Complete the task of reducing the excess capacity of the steel, coal, small thermal power and other industries in the country, the consumption of natural gas will reach 6 billion cubic meters, the energy consumption will be controlled within 5.5 million tons of standard coal, and the energy consumption per unit of production will be Compared with the previous year, the non-fossil energy accounted for more than 15.5% of the primary energy consumption, and completed 30% of the â€œtoilet revolutionâ€ task.
2019: Complete the task of reducing the excess capacity of coal, small thermal power and other industries in the country, the consumption of natural gas will reach 7.2 billion cubic meters, the total energy consumption will be controlled within 184 million tons of standard coal, and the energy consumption per unit of production will be In 2015, it fell by 14%. Non-fossil energy accounted for more than 15.5% of primary energy consumption, and 70% of the total â€œtoilet revolutionâ€ task was completed.
2020: Complete the task of reducing the excess capacity of coal, small thermal power and other industries in the country. The coal-fired thermal power unit basically completes the ultra-low emission transformation. The total energy consumption is controlled within 189 million tons of standard coal, and the energy consumption per unit of production. Compared with 2015, it is down 16%. Non-fossil energy accounts for more than 15.5% of primary energy consumption, natural gas consumption is not less than 9 billion cubic meters, coal consumption is controlled within 54%, and the total task of â€œtoilet revolutionâ€ is fully completed. More than % of national-level parks and more than 50% of provincial-level parks implement circular transformation.
Second, the work task
(1) Accelerating the adjustment of industrial structure
1. Vigorously resolve excess capacity. In accordance with the unified national deployment, the organization will carry out the work of overcapacity reduction in other industries to ensure that the national reduction tasks are completed on schedule. Strict industrial project approval management, new crude steel smelting capacity is strictly forbidden; new, modified and expanded projects in overcapacity industries such as cement and glass must be replaced by equal or reduced quantities. Establish a system of awards and violations for violations of laws and regulations, timely report information, increase investigation and punishment, strictly prevent the withdrawal of production capacity and resume production, and severely crack down on the stripping of steel bars. (Responsible for Industry)
2. Accelerate the relocation and transformation of industrial enterprises in old industrial areas. In accordance with the established work arrangements, we will guide the 6 cities and 1 district (Wukou District, Fuyang City, Yichang City, Huangshi City, Jingzhou City, Jingmen City, Shiyan City) to accelerate the relocation and transformation of 151 industrial enterprises in the old industrial area, in 2022 Complete related tasks years ago. (Responsible for Industry)
3. Strictly build new industrial project layout. Strengthen the guidance for the filing of industrial projects in the municipal development and reform departments, and projects that do not meet the government's approved investment project catalogue will not be approved or filed. The heavy chemical and paper industry projects will not be built within one kilometer of the main stream of the Yangtze River and the main tributary shoreline. Petrochemical and coal chemical projects one kilometer away must enter the park and be implemented after approval according to procedures. (Responsible for Industry)
4. Promote the upgrading of the chemical park. Study and formulate the "Guidelines for the Recognition of Chemical Industry Parks in Hubei Province", and work with relevant departments to supervise and guide the municipalities and states to identify and publicize the chemical parks in accordance with the requirements of the "Guidelines". (Responsible for Industry)
(2) Focus on optimizing energy structure
5. Speed â€‹â€‹up the elimination of small thermal power units. Strict implementation of national standards, the coal-fired power units that did not meet the national standards of the year were resolutely shut down. Timely shut down and dismantle the "zombie unit". If the unit is not operated for more than two years, the priority power generation plan will no longer be arranged; the unit will not be operated for more than three years, and the enterprise will be voluntarily applied for shutting down and writing off the capacity. Small heating units are encouraged to exit as soon as possible. (Responsible for Power Dispatching Division
6. Promote the clean and efficient use of coal. In accordance with the "Opinions of the General Office of the Provincial Government on Promoting the Overall Shutdown and Exit of Coal Mines in Accordance with Laws", the coal mines in the province will be closed. Study and formulate opinions on promoting the construction of alternative energy projects in mountainous areas, carry out pilot work on clean coal, and actively promote the use of clean coal. Cooperate with relevant departments to implement the relevant provisions on quality management of commercial coal. By 2020, the proportion of coal consumption in the province's total energy consumption will be controlled within 54%. (Coordination of Coal Management Office and Energy Development Division)
7. Promote the healthy development of the coal power industry. Strictly control the new coal-fired power project, and the coal-fired power plants in addition to large pressure and small heat and cogeneration are strictly prohibited in the built-up areas of cities and prefectures in the province. Accelerate the ultra-low emission transformation of thermal power units, and all new coal-fired thermal power units in the province will implement ultra-low emission standards and accelerate the ultra-low emission transformation of existing coal-fired thermal power units. By 2020, the province's coal-fired thermal power units will basically complete ultra-low emission. Transformation. (Responsible for Electric Power Construction Office)
8. Vigorously develop new and renewable energy sources. Scientific planning, adapting to local conditions, and vigorously develop new energy and renewable energy such as hydropower, wind power, solar energy, biomass energy, geothermal energy, etc. By 2020, the province's non-fossil energy accounts for more than 15.5% of primary energy consumption. (Responsible for the New Energy Division and the Energy Development Division)
9. Actively promote the use of natural gas. Expand and cultivate the natural gas consumption market, expand the scale of gas consumption in industries, power generation, transportation, etc., and actively promote the â€œgasification townshipâ€ project. Implement the construction and deployment of the national natural gas production, supply and marketing system, promote the construction of natural gas trunk lines and feeder lines in the province, organize the preparation and implementation of the â€œHubei Gas Storage Facilities Construction Planâ€, actively introduce LNG resources outside the province, and build a diversified gas supply pattern. Improve the province's natural gas supply security capabilities. Steadily increase the proportion of natural gas in primary energy consumption. By 2020, the province's natural gas consumption will not be less than 9 billion cubic meters. Adhere to the principle of â€œchanging with gasâ€, in accordance with the gas source implemented by the gas supply contract, cooperate with relevant departments to steadily promote the replacement of natural gas for coal-fired boilers. (responsible for oil and gas department
10. Promote the upgrading of fuel oil quality. Organize the preparation and implementation of quality upgrade of national VI standard refined oil products, and promote the upgrading and upgrading of oil products of refineries such as Wuhan Petrochemical, Jingmen Petrochemical and Qianjiang Jinao to ensure full supply according to national requirements. Cooperate with relevant departments to do a good job in the supervision of refined oil market and further strengthen the quality control of oil products. (Responsible for oil and gas department, energy equipment department)
11. Strictly carry out dual control of total energy consumption and intensity. We will implement the responsibility for energy conservation goals, strengthen energy conservation management in key areas and key enterprises, promote energy conservation technology advancement, strengthen policy incentives, carry out national action, and focus on energy conservation and consumption reduction. Strict energy conservation review, new high-energy-consumption projects must comply with national energy-saving standards and policies, and over-planning can be coordinated by means of phased construction and paid purchase of energy. By 2020, the province's total energy consumption will be controlled within 189 million tons of standard coal, and the energy consumption per unit of production will be 16% lower than that of 2015. (Responsible for the Capital and Energy Development Division)
(3) Vigorously strengthen pollution prevention and control
12. Promote traffic pollution prevention and control. Guide cities, states and related power companies to accelerate the implementation of the "Special Plan for the Construction of Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure in Hubei Province (2016-2020)" to form a rational, scientific and efficient charging infrastructure system to promote the development of the electric vehicle industry. Cooperate with relevant departments to speed up the construction of port power facilities and gradually increase the utilization rate of shore power during the waiting period of the Three Gorges ship. (Responsible for the Electric Power Construction Office and the Transportation Department)
13. Promote agricultural pollution prevention and control. In conjunction with relevant departments, it will give priority to supporting the construction of high-standard farmland projects in protected cultivated land concentration areas, and cooperate with relevant departments to strengthen water conservation and water ecological environment protection. Actively support the construction of straw comprehensive utilization projects. (Responsible for the Agricultural Economics Department and the Environmental Management Office)
14. Strengthen industrial wastewater treatment. Cooperate with relevant departments, coordinate and supervise the development zones at or above the provincial level to consolidate and improve the construction level of centralized sewage treatment facilities and automatic online monitoring devices. In conjunction with relevant departments to guide the relevant regions to expand the use of mine water, support mine water for landscape environmental water, domestic water, industrial water, urban miscellaneous water, etc., and actively promote the comprehensive utilization of mine water. (Responsible for the Development Zone Office and the Environmental Management Division)
15. Support environmental infrastructure construction. Actively support the construction of environmental monitoring, monitoring and monitoring facilities, improve the environmental supervision system, and improve the level of supervision. Support the construction of rainwater collection and utilization facilities and accelerate the transformation of old water supply pipeline networks. Cooperate with relevant departments to promote the construction of a water-saving society. (Investment Department, Environmental Management Department is responsible)
(4) Accelerating the green development of the Yangtze River Economic Belt
16. Actively carry out special rectification of the Yangtze River Economic Belt. Cooperate with relevant departments to carry out special enforcement actions for environmental protection in the Yangtze River Economic Belt, promote pollution cleanup and remediation of chemical enterprises and chemical parks along the Yangtze River, curb illegal sewage discharge, and reduce potential environmental risks. (Responsible for the Yangtze River and the Industrial Division)
17. Speed â€‹â€‹up the "toilet revolution." In-depth implementation of the "toilet revolution" integrated coordination actions, comprehensive construction and reform actions, management improvement actions, demonstration leading actions and civilized toilet action. By 2020, the province will build 2 million new households with harmless toilets, transform 1.3 million rural household toilets, build 25,063 rural public toilets, 3,837 urban public toilets, 3,270 township public toilets, 260 public toilets, and 2,883 seats. Tourism toilets basically achieve the goal of sufficient quantity and reasonable distribution of urban and rural public health facilities, effective management, effective service, sanitation and environmental protection, and toilet civilization. (Responsible for the city circle)
18. Actively support the construction of urban sewage and garbage treatment facilities. Cooperate with relevant departments to speed up the construction of urban domestic sewage treatment, sewage collection pipe network, sludge treatment facilities, and harmless treatment facilities for domestic garbage, and actively seek funds to support the construction of a number of urban sewage waste treatment and key river basin water environment comprehensive treatment projects. . (Responsible for the Capital and Regional Offices)
19. Accelerate the implementation of circular transformation of the park. Guide and supervise relevant parks to optimize spatial layout, adjust industrial structure, build a recycling industry chain, promote efficient use of resources, centrally control pollution, promote greening of infrastructure, focus on national-level recycling demonstration pilots and key support park construction, and actively Support the construction of provincial park recycling reform projects. By 2020, more than 75% of the state-level parks in the province and more than 50% of provincial-level parks will be reorganized. (Responsible for the Capital and Development Division)
Third, safeguard measures
(1) Strengthen organizational leadership
Established the Provincial Development and Reform Commission (provincial energy bureau) pollution prevention and attacking command headquarters, the party secretary and director Cheng Yongwen as commander; member of the party group, deputy director Yang Ying, deputy director of the provincial energy bureau, Dong Hongbin, comrades everywhere Changshou Tongfa is the deputy commander; the heads of the relevant departments are members. The command department is responsible for coordinating and coordinating the major issues and major issues that have been pushed forward by the entire committee. The headquarters office is located in the Environmental Management Department and undertakes the coordination and summary work.
(2) Strengthening the implementation of work
All relevant offices should follow the list of work tasks (see Annex 1), effectively fulfill the main responsibilities, further refine the work measures in combination with the functions, and do a good job in the implementation of various tasks. For key tasks with time nodes, it is necessary to implement specific projects, achieve project management, and deepen, fine-tune and implement pollution prevention and control work.
(3) Scheduled dispatch notification
Establish a quarterly dispatching mechanism for the pollution prevention and control work of the Commission, and all relevant offices should report the progress of relevant work tasks at the end of the last quarter (see Attachment 2) within 4 days after the end of each quarter. The headquarters of the command office (the Capital Management Office) will be submitted to the provincial headquarters office after approval by the command headquarters. For offices that are lagging behind or failing to report progress on time, the Commission will publicly report to the committee and seriously hold accountability.View all -->
Alloy steel refers to steel with high strength and good chemical stability at high temperature. It includes two types of anti oxidation steel (or high temperature resistant steel) and hot steel. Anti oxidation steel generally requires good chemical stability, but the capability is limited. High temperature strength and the corresponding oxidation resistance of heat and strong steel are required. Heat-Resistance Steel is often used in the manufacture of boiler, steam turbine, power machinery, industrial furnace and aviation, petrochemical and other industrial sectors in the work of the high temperature parts. In addition to the requirements of high temperature strength and high temperature oxidation corrosion, sufficient toughness, good shaping and welding are also required according to the different use, as well as a certain organizational stability. In addition, some new low chromium nickel oxidation are also developed .
Heat-Resistance Steel ,Heat-Resistant Material Handling Steel,Heat-Resistant Steel Tube,Heat-Resistant Black Round Steel Pipe
Jiangsu nickel alloy Co.,Ltd , https://www.xhalloy.com