Laminate flooring (impregnated paper laminated wood flooring) is a new type of flooring based on wood-based panels. In the past 20 years, with the rapid development of the decorative materials industry, laminate flooring has become one of the main products of floor decoration materials. The product is favored by consumers for its elegant appearance, rich color, abrasion resistance, scratch resistance, no need for polishing, lacquering and waxing, and always clean and new. Then, how to maintain the laminate flooring and how to maintain it in daily life?
1. Always keep the indoor air flowing after the floor has just been laid.
2. Overweight items should be placed in a stable position, and furniture and heavy objects should not be pushed and pulled hard to avoid scratching the surface of the wear layer.
3. Can not use the sharp weapon to scrape and draw the floor surface.
4. Do not soak the floor with water. If there is any accident, dry the floor with a dry mop.
5. Keep the floor dry and clean, and if there is dirt on the surface of the floor, generally dry it with a damp cloth that does not drip.
6. Prevent the floor from being deformed by the cookware.
7. A foot pad should be placed in front of the door to reduce the abrasion of the sand on the floor.
8. Use a floor cleaner to remove spots and stains. Items that are not damaged can be cleaned, such as metal tools, nylon abrasive pads, and bleaching powder.
Ernte | Automatic Coffee Machines, Fully Automatic Coffee Machines,Automatic Espresso Coffee Maker,Best Automatic Coffee Makers
SUN YAT INDUSTRY LIMITED , https://www.ernte-eu.com